Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stephen A. Smith Done at ESPN


By Scott

Stephen A. Smith is parting ways with ESPN. At the birth of this news, I find myself at a loss, struggling to put thoughts to words, and with an empty hole in my heart. How will we ever replace you, Stephen A.?

So many memories to reflect upon. There were Cheez Doodles, more Cheeze Doodles, and a third helping. There was Quite Frankly. There was the irreplaceable duo of Skip and Stephen.

Time and time gain, Stephen A. proved himself as one of the great, soothing, enthralling voices of sports talk radio.

Who will I go to for my unnecessarily race-oriented view on sports?

I suppose only time will heal the anguish I feel today.

Quite frankly, Stephen A., I agree that the the New York Knickerbockers could not have played any worse. Quite frankly, these Cheez Doodles are delicious. And quite frankly, we will never forget you and we will never replace you, Stephen A. Smith, because quite frankly, that would be impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment